Friday, July 9, 2010

Carissa's Latest Adventure

Mineral Make-up. I've been working hard at creating a formula for foundation and other mineral makeup goodies and have been having blast. This week I worked on color matching which it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I have tried many mineral makeup brands much like the brands of soaps I use to try and found I do so much better when I create my own and design whatever I need around my skin needs. So my mineral makeup much like my soap is formulated without the yucky stuff. No Bismuth, no fillers, no cornstartch and especially no talc. I have to say it is exciting. 10 years ago I was in college getting a degree in Psychology and I think I really should of been a Chemistry major as much as I love to create and formulate. I will be posting pictures soon before and after and also the pictures from my face wash testing earlier this year. Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment