Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Liquid Soap Challenge

Finding a liquid soap recipe that I adore has been challenging to say the least but I think I finally created something I really like. One of the greatest benefits to Hot Processed liquid soap it is very universal. You can use it in the Kitchen for pots and pans, in the bathroom as a hand soap, in the shower for bathing soap yup you can use it pretty much anywhere.
This morning I created my first recipe for my face wash. My face is acne prone so this should be fun, ok not fun is the right word but since I love experiments seeing results should be fun. I will taking pictures before, 1 week into, and 1 month into the experiment. Not looking forward to my face being plastered all over my blog but I figure I might as well record my thoughts, and observations. To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment